1. You will meet our pilot at the Gotschna cable cars station in Klosters Platz Switzerland.
2. You will take the cable cars with your pilot to the launch site. For the last part we will hike for about 10 to 20 minutes.
3. Your pilot will setup the glider and explain you the take off.
4. And now the great moment is there 3,2,1… go! Just a few steps and you will be airborne.
5. During the flight you will be sitting comfortable in front of your pilot. No engine noise, no free falling, just a smooth glide through the air.
6. If you keen fore more action, your pilot shows you how to steer the glider or you can do some freestyle maneuvers.
7. The landing is close to the meeting point with again with a few steps running.
Every day: 09:00, 11:00, 13:00, 15:00